Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Letting Go

Today I allowed Joshua to ride his bike outside of the home.

I was completely scared witless, due to the fact that when Joshua gets excited, he doesn't listen, and being outside of the home I have no control over how fast he goes, whether he will stop and wait for me when he's a mile ahead, and also if he will stop if I see approaching danger ( like a car!!)


Well to say the least it didn't go nearly as bad as I though it would. Joshua did listen to instructions, I'm still not 100% easy with the whole riding outside, but at least we had fun. It's all about letting go & allowing your children to grow up.

What have you found hard to let your children experience?

Keep Happy
The Imagination Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...