Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vegemite Pasta

Today I copied a recipe for marmite pasta from Nigella Lawson's new book Kitchen.

I love Nigella Lawson, she is the epitome of a beautiful curvy woman who loves food & also loves to cook.When I read this recipe I thought to myself "how gross" but Joshua was making for a trying afternoon today so instead of fighting another dinner battle I decided to give it a try. Well the photo below says it all. :)

Here is the recipe

Ingredients:
Angel hair or fettucini pasta
equal amount of Vegemite/marmite and butter/margarine ( We used about a teaspoon of each)

Method:
Cook pasta till al dente
After draining the pasta, reuse the pot to melt the equal amount of Vegemite & butter
When sauce is melted down & thoroughly mixed, pour over pasta & toss lightly

Serve :)

It's that easy, I love it.

Keep Happy
The Imagination Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...