Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jelly

If your like me and buy Jelly in those small container at the supermarkets for your children, because they are portion controlled, I have found a cheaper way!

I started saving the tubs. Now that I have 6 of them, I just buy the packets of jelly, sometimes they are as cheap as 99c on special, that way you can really stock up!
If you always forget to make it in advance you can now also get cold water jelly which sets in just 30 mins.


I make the jelly & pour it into these tubs. So for 99c I get 5 tubs, which for me last a whole week! ( I only have one child) but you get the idea. If your feeling creative you could add fruit pieces to the bottom of the tubs before filling with Jelly. Kids love jelly. It certainly is cheaper then Ice-cream tubs. For families that have 3 or more children, this can save heaps of money throughout a year! There are heaps of flavors out there, so don't think your limited to just plain old lime or strawberry.

Keep Happy
The Imagination Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...